Welcome to this blog

When I first started as a Sitecore developer, it was hard to find solutions to Sitecore related problems with Google. This has changed, now there are several great blog posts out there that points me in the right direction. I hope my blog can point some of you in the right direction to your problems.

About me
My name is Ole Kristian Hvaale.
I live in a small city Kongsberg (Norway).
I have created web sites, portals and eCommerce solutions since 2007.
The first years I worked mostly with Umbraco and similar CMS systems.
In the later years I have been working as a team lead/tech lead in Sitecore projects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step by step guide to add Glass Mapper to Helix solution

Using interfaces with Glass Mapper

Enable PowerPaste to Sitecore Rich Text Editor